Thursday, July 19, 2012

Erik Santos Will Sing The Greatest Theme Songs

Prince of Pop Erik Santos will sing to you The Greatest Theme Songs!

Erik Santos will be performing television and movie theme songs he had done in his career. Known for his deep interpretation of the songs he ever made, Erik made himself as the most sought-after-interpreter of theme songs.

Concert Date: Thursday and Friday, August 30 and 31, 2012 at 8pm
Concert Venue: Meralco Theater, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City

Ticket Prices:
  • P2,800 - Orchestra (Reserved Tickets)
  • P2,000 - Loge (Reserved Seats)
  • P800    - Balcony (Reserved Seats)
Also featuring in the concert are the Opera Belles, Vina Morales, Gary Valenciano, and Basil Valdez. This event is presented by Qualibet and Record Breaker Events in cooperation with Zenea Slimming and Body Sculpting and a production of Cornerstone Concerts.

Erik Santos Greatest Theme Songs is under the musical direction of Homer Flores and is directed by GB Sampedro.

For ticket inquiries, please call SM Tickets at 470-2222.

2 Responses to “Erik Santos Will Sing The Greatest Theme Songs”

Latest OPM Songs said...
January 25, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I really want to watch this greatest theme songs of Erik Santos but I think I missed it due to my busy time. Well, Wishing for the success of Erik Santos. I'm a big fan of Erik since high school. Anyway, I also share different songs lyrics in my blog.


Latest OPM Songs said...
January 25, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Anyway, I would like to ask if you care for an exhcange link?


Post a Comment